PMP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Licensing Manager to join our client, a successful company based on the outskirts of Cardiff
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Licensing Manager within a consumer/retail focussed environment.
Due to the requirements of the role, there is the need for both national and international travel.
Duties will include:-
- Negotiate and secure best commercial license solutions
- Develop business plans for all new license and renewal pitches
- Work across all relevant departments to ensure license contracts reflect the organisations unique product category requirements and maintain the integrity of the brand.
- Prepare and give presentations to promote licensed product
- Act as an ambassador of the company in all Licensor interactions and industry events
Knowledge & Experience:-
- Bachelors degree, ideally in Sales, Marketing or Business
- Significant and demonstrable Licensing experience within a consumer/retail focussed environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills communication
- You will be an outstanding relationship builder with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Wholesale and distributor key account management experience
Are you an experienced Licensing Manager within a consumer/retail focussed environment? Do you have structure and process knowledge of Licensing? IF so PMP Recruitment would like to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role, please upload your CV in a Word format.
PMP Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"