Excellent opportunity to work for a worldwide organisation based on repute and heritage. They are looking for an experienced Licensing Manager with a competitive salary offering up to £35,000 depending on experience based in Llantristant.
- Secure best commercial licensing solutions to support growth
- Compile and submit all Licensor forecasts in the required timeframes
- Maintain License contracts database
- Work with the Retail sales ream to connect with Licensees to develop strong project opportunities
- Develop and implement best practice licensing processes
- Manage all day to day licensing activities
Skills / Experience
- Have good experience in negotiating and closing deals
- Strong organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of involvement with licensing and success
- Degree ideally in Sales, marketing or Business
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Have a good understanding of licencing
- Have great relationship management experience
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"