Licensing Field Officer - R155
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual?
Are you a confident communicator and composed in a variety situations?
Are you a confident traveler and able to travel regularly and at short notice?
The licensing department is now looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join their team as a Licensing Field Officer.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the intellectual property portfolio is effectively managed and also to ensure that growers pay the correct royalty due for the crops grown under licence.
- Visiting growers in the UK and worldwide regularly and often at short notice
- Checking crops match license agreements
- Keeping detailed records and producing reports
- Monitoring correct use and compliance within brand guidelines
- Ability to travel nationally and internally on a regular basis
- Horticultural and/or sales knowledge will be an advantage but not essential
- Confident in pressurised situations and be able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to produce detailed records and reports
A full passport or liberty to apply for one and a full clean driving licence are a requirement.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Licensing Field Officer vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for the Licensing Field Officer vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"