Licensing Approvals Co-Ordinator
- Our client is an award winning supplier of fashion and due to expansion are seeking a Licensing Approvals Coordinator to join their busy team.
- Management of sample stages, making sure to send feedback to the correct department.
- Maintain and administer licensing approvals systems and processes.
- Ensuring files concepts are relevant to the brand and include the correct information.
- Liaising with factories on a regular basis.
- Sending over designs/samples to licensors for approval.
- Reviewing the quality of samples before submission.
- Maintaining relationships with licensor contacts.
- Keeping Excel database up to date.
- Chasing samples.
- Maintaining the sample area and showrooms.
- Educated to degree level in Fashion or Textiles.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft systems (Outlook/Office).
- Knowledge of apparel manufacture and/or textile printing processes would be highly beneficial to the role.
- Previous licensing/approvals experience advantageous but not essential.
- Organised, able to work to tight deadline.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'