Administration contact centre role, based in central London to start asap for 6 months - ongoing
Your new company
A large London transport authority is looking for a Licensing Administrator to join their Taxi and Private Hire Team based in Southwark. This role is with an immediate start and is for 6 months - ongoing.
Your new role
Working in the Taxi and Private Hire Team, you will be responsible for processing and checking new licenses and renewal licence applications. Additionally, you will be recording and processing enquiries and complaints received, giving efficient and effective responses and ensuring all customer calls are answered and dealt with professionally and in a timely manner.
- Processing new license applications
- Sending out re-licensing packs
- Processing license variations
- Processing fees
- Issuing replacement licenses and badges
- Dealing with complaints and inquiries over the phone and via email
What you'll need to succeed
- Admirable organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly competent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly persona, with the ability to offer first class customer service to all
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one the most influential employers in London in an exciting, fast paced environment, in addition to a competitive rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.