Licensed Corporate Insolvency Practitioner
Due to projected growth and an element of planning for the future, this leading practice in the insolvency market are seeking an additional Corporate Insolvency Practitioner to join the firm.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to develop the insolvency offering of the firm.
- Take appointments in your own name.
- Manage a portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload.
- Develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes its course.
- Take an active role in networking and business development.
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months of taking corporate insolvency appointments in your name.
- Desire to progress to partner level.
- An existing referrer network will be extremely advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'