Due to projected growth and an element of planning for the future, this leading practice in the insolvency market are seeking an additional Corporate Insolvency Practitioner to join the firm.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to develop the insolvency offering of the firm.
- Take appointments in your own name.
- Manage a portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload.
- Develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes its course.
- Take an active role in networking and business development.
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months of taking corporate insolvency appointments in your name.
- Desire to progress to partner level.
- An existing referrer network will be extremely advantageous.
If you are passionate about developing your career and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job