Are you a Home Office Licence holder looking for a new opportunity?
Searching for a chance to progress further within the Scientific Research industry?
Then look no further, as a Senior Animal Technician role has arisen in Cambridge. We are currently seeking hardworking, motivated candidates to join a busy and successful facility dedicated to the care and welfare of the animals.
All applicants must have a Home Office License, modules 1-4 to apply to this role.
What does the role entail?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new opportunity in a new environment or someone who is looking to progress further within the Scientific Research industry. This is a permanent role to commence ASAP.
The daily duties as a Licensed Animal Technician include:
- Responsible for the care, welfare and husbandry of a wide species of animals
- Performing procedures using your Home office licence
- Work within defined Standard Operational Procedures (SOP's)
- Responsible for effectively maintaining animal record management systems including the database systems
- Performing general health checks on the animals
- Participate in suitable training programs
To apply for the role of a Licensed Animal Technician, you will need to have the following Experience and Qualifications:
- Home Office License Modules 1-4 and rodent surgery experience
- IAT Level 2 qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of working with animals or hold an animal related qualification
- Working knowledge of the Animal Scientific Procedures Act
- The ability to follow set procedures with a keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for working with animals and their welfare
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your most recent up to date CV
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.