For an immediate start, the school are looking for a Library Resource Manager to join them on a Permanent basis.
• Mixed Academy with a fantastic sixth form
• The school is rated “Good” by Ofsted, achieving an “Outstanding” in Leadership and Management, with staff committed to driving the school forward
• Excellent behaviour of students who are courteous towards both other students and staff. Pupils are engaged and enthusiastic about their classes, providing a calm and positive climate to work
• Achieved their best ever GCSE results in 2017, ranking in the top 4% nationally for student progress
• Expanding and developing school by investing in new infrastructure projects
• As a Learning Resource Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the efficient operation and management of two libraries on a day to day basis, reporting to and in liaison with the Designated Member of SLT. Relevant training will be provided
• Supporting students and staff in using library resources including the facilitation of study and literacy skills lessons as appropriate
• Staff members must be committed to becoming an integral part of the development an improvement of the school
• The school offers an extensive CPD programme, childcare vouchers and a ride to work scheme
What you will need:
• You will have robust organisational and problem-solving skills and be self-motivated
• The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills for this important position within our School
• You must have the ability to manage relationships both with staff, students and customers
• You must have good working knowledge of ICT and have experience or understanding of using a library management system
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business