Do you have a passion for reading?
Would you like to work in an educational environment?
If so then read on …
Office Angels are proud to be working in partnership with one of the large organisations in Brighton, who are currently looking for a Library Administrator to join their expanding team.
Duties of the role:
- Providing an excellent customer-focused service to the public
- Work pro-actively to facilitate the full range of library services & activities such as library memberships, promotion of library events and support of library services
- Receive and respond to customer comments, suggestions and complaints
- Answer enquires, provide information, direct customers to appropriate resources and services
- Undertake supporting procedures to progress customer requirements
- Supporting in the use of library technology e.g. Online resources, public PCs or games consoles
- Manage resources - stock maintenance/rotation, collecting, maintaining, ordering, indexing and managing books/journals
- Supporting use of community rooms e.g. managing bookings, setting up facilities and providing support to room users
- Previous experience of working in a library is advantageous
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm with an hourly rate of £9 per hour. This role is available with an immediate start and will run on a week by week basis at this stage.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in apply with your CV now!
While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
If this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in click the APPLY NOW button
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job