An opportunity has arisen in a Harrow based school for a temporary Librarian with reprographics duties. The school's focus is very much about inspiring children to learn whilst improving standards and personal development.
The school is close to good transport links, with excellent opportunities to socialise with a local community village atmosphere at nearby restaurants and other facilities.
* To provide a library service to students and staff
* Ensure there is always a sufficient stock of resources
* Supervision of the library area at all times
* Provision of reprographic work for students and staff
* Support in the design and display of classrooms and corridors
* Ensure all equipment is maintained at full working order
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience of working in a school setting is required
* Knowledge of using reprographic equipment
* Ability to interact with others and strong communication skills
* Able to handle sensitive situations in confidence
In return you will:
* Work 36 hours per week
* Work during term time only (39 weeks per year)
* Have opportunities for on-going training and support
Randstad Education have a team of specialist consultants who find non teaching jobs for candidates seeking work in schools. We offer competitive rates, outstanding service and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you apply for this job online, we are holding an open day on Wednesday 11th April, during the Easter holidays, to facilitate easy registration. Please ensure you book a slot on this open day when our consultants contact you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job