MBA are currently recruiting for an experienced Liability Claims Handler to join an exciting global organisation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. As a leading player in the insurance industry, our client puts their people are the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on providing an exceptional service for their clients, as well as ensuring the happiness and growth of their employees.
As a Liability Claims Handler, you will be required to complete the following tasks;
- Managing a caseload of claims
- Full claims process, first notification to final settlement
- Ensure all information is captured and inputted onto internal systems
- Working with Liability / EL / PL claims
What we're looking for in a Liability Claims Handler
- At least 1 years' experience managing EL / PL / Liability claims
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to manage complex claims
- Ability to negotiate and settle claims
- Strong organisation skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and with a varied workload
- Team player with passion for helping others
- Proactive, able to work with initiative
Liability Claims Handler Job Details;
Full time role, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£23K - £27K per annum plus benefits
Located in Milton Keynes, Bucks
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to further their career by providing a service that truly makes a difference. If you feel like this Liability Claims Handler based in Milton Keynes, Bucks position is right for you, then please submit your application today.
Company events & social hours
Free or subsidised travel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'