LIABILITY CLAIMS HANDLER
Our client, an Insurance Company, is looking for a motivated and hard-working candidate to join their busy and expanding team based in the City. The purpose of the role is to handle a caseload of Liability Claims from inception through to successful closure within Personal Authority level from a specific account for one of the company's largest clients.
- Handling a caseload of EL and PL claims to include Slips, Trips and Accidents at work.
- Negotiate claims of behalf of the clients
- Ensuring all processes, procedures and time frames are kept and maintained.
- Providing claims advice to clients including managing expectations.
- Liaise with surveyors, lawyers, loss adjusters, third party administrators, and clients.
- Maintain and prioritise workload on the MOJ Portal
- Maintain effective relationships with internal members of staff
- Keep all relevant parties informed of the progress of claims.
- Where required, attend internal / external meetings.
- Assist colleagues as required.
In order to be successful candidates MUST have previous experience handling Employers and Public Liability Claims and preferably have use of MOJ Portal. study towards Insurance Qualifications is advantageous.
If you hold the relevant claims experience then please apply quoting REF: 5873