Our client is an enterprising bespoke liability adjusting firm, with offices throughout England and Wales.
We are currently growing and looking for an experienced Liability Adjuster / Senior Liability Adjuster to join our team in our Head Office in Godalming.
We are able to offer job fulfilment and a highly competitive package for the right candidate.
Whilst the role will be based in our Godalming office, you will be required to attend sites to undertake investigations throughout the South East.
The Liability Adjuster will already have experience in the Loss Adjusting arena, particularly EL and PL claims, and have a proven track record of providing high quality work.
The Liability Adjuster must possess;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A good standard of numeracy
- Research, investigation and analytical skills
- Diplomacy, negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong commercial awareness
- Decision-making skills
- Integrity, empathy and judgement
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to remain calm in difficult circumstances
- Confidence and resilience
Applications / Agencies:
This role is being managed by Amy Rapley from Job Board Direct / DCA Recruitment.
Liability Adjuster / Senior Liability Adjuster / EL and PL claims / Research / Investigation / Analytical skills
- Communication Skills
- Loss Adjusting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'