Salary on offer is £29,000.
You will be expected to cover learners in Peterborough and Essex. All travel costs from home are paid for.
Provider of Apprenticeships and Qualifications, assessing LGV Driving Good Vehicles.
As the LGV Training Assessor you will assess the training provided, predominantly for the NVQ in LGV Driving Goods Vehicles.
In this role as the LGV Training Assessor, you will be directly responsible for the learning and development and the course content for the driving apprenticeship courses, focussing on principles of assessing LGV driving goods vehicles apprenticeships. You will take a caseload of learners through the QCF, Diplomas and NVQ provided in both Logistics and Supply Chain industries.
- Responsible for the quality assurance sampling of qualifications
- Support Trainers to interpret, understand and apply the standards and assessment requirements the learners are working towards
- Ensure all awarding organisation standards, policies and processes are maintained
- Meet KPI’s
- To produce detailed feedback to the Trainers in a timely manner
- Attend the sector standardisation meetings
- Teaching functional skills
This role would suit a current assessor or tutor with knowledge of the LGV / Logistics Industry, or someone who is current a driver trainer or involved with training in the Logistics industry.
This person must have experience of delivery training courses and ideally have knowledge of telematics.
- Student facing
- Understand of Supply Chain and Logistics would be advantageous, not essential
- Experience as an NVQ/QCF Assessor is essential
- A relevant assessing award (A1 or TAQA) - desirable
- PTTLS Qualification desirable
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £29,000. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation that is passionate about their reputation. The impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
Candidate ideally would be based near Huntingdon or Cambridge as the role is a regional role and this is a central location, the role is commutable from:
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone me quoting Reference CC/011238
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job