At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We currently have vacancies for Class 1 Tanker Driver positions in Hull. The role requires drivers to deliver our products safely in accordance with legal requirements and our own safe working procedures throughout the UK. A full bespoke training package will be provided.
- Proven Tanker driving experience
- LGV 1 license (HGV Class 1/C+E unrestricted)
- ADR Training Certificate 2,3,8 minimum
- Driver's CPC Qualification Card (DQC) and evidence of current Periodic Training Status
- Proven track record of working within a safety-first environment
- Able to work under his/her own initiative with excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of ability to drive in a professional manner to achieve best in class in performance efficiencies
- Live within a reasonable distance base where positions are located
New colleagues will join the alternative depot shift pattern, there are 225 paid Shifts per annum. Drivers must be prepared to work a variety of shift and rota patterns, including night and weekend working and to transfer between these work patterns to meet the Company's and Customer's operational requirements.
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth & development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking APPLY now.