LGV Relief Driver
MGF are currently seeking to recruit a LGV Class 1 or 2 Driver to join our busy depot in Erith, Kent. We offer competitive rates of pay to applicants who display the required skills.
Every single one of us plays an important role at MGF. Our drivers are responsible for delivering and collecting our equipment from customer sites as well as our own depots. On a daily basis you will be liaising with our customers and will be expected to present a professional image and positive attitude at all times.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the wagon is kept clean and our safety checks followed each day
- Assisting in the loading/unloading of Company vehicles
- Delivering and collecting hire equipment on-time, safely and efficiently
- Dealing with customer requirements at the point of delivery (or collection)
- Preparing equipment i.e. Assembling/Cleaning/Sorting and Testing
- Driving of the Company transit and small connect van for ad hoc and small deliveries
- General yard duties as required
To become a driver at MGF the core requirements are:
- LGV Class 1 or 2 Licence
- Minimum 2 years recent LGV driving experience
- Driver CPC
Ideally you should also have:
- Experience in delivering/collecting heavy goods to construction sites
- CSCS Card
- Banksman Slinger training
In addition to a competitive wage you will also receive:
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday - Friday (days)
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
If you are an experienced driver with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you!
MGF is a privately owned, independent Company which has been established for 35 years. We are a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- CSCS Card
- Health Safety
- LGV Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'