LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver Trunking
* Start 20.11.2017
* Days - £150.00 / Shift (Limited/Umbrella)
* Nights - £165.00 / Shift (Limited/Umbrella)
* Saturday Days - £165.00 / Shift (Limited/Umbrella) Sunday Days - £185.00 / Shift (Limited/Umbrella)
* Saturday Nights - £185.00 / Shift (Limited/Umbrella) Sunday Nights - £205.00 / Shift (Limited/Umbrella)
* Average shift is 10-12 Hrs
* Guaranteed 5/6 shifts per week
* Weekly pay.
* NO handball or store deliveries involved.
You will only do trunked, timed deliveries into distribution depots and collect pre-loaded trailers from across the country. Duties will include taking out empty trailer units for loading and loaded units for tipping. Static work patterns that allow you to plan your home life with certainty.Trailer swaps and drops will be required along the way and it is essential that drivers check that any unit movements are completed before leaving site and completing the next run. There are no retail drops required and the driver has no access to trailer units as these are sealed. No handball. Typical working day is 10 -12 hours.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
* Must hold a valid CAT CE licence.
* Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card.
* Must hold a valid CPC card.
* No more than 6 points on your licence.
* Minimum 2 years Class 1 experience.
For more vacancies in this area please contact Pawel on Telephone Nr. or email:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job