LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver Immediate Start
- Immediate Start
- Mix and match of Store Deliveries and Trunking work
- Monday-Friday £13/hr
- Saturday £15/hr Sunday £17/hr
- Weekly pay
- Typical shift: 10-12 hour/day
Class 1 (CE) work available:
Store work:6-12 deliveries to stores – will include tail-lift operation. Unit needs to be backed onto the bay, the driver will need to transfer the required trollies into the store, obtain signatures and then take away any empties. Typically Thursday to Monday shifts and starts times may vary. Work will be ongoing for the right driver. Induction required first and then the driver if successful will spend two days with a Driver/trainer going over the job and becoming familiar with the role. After this will then run on their own. Decent communication skills required. Typical 10-12 hour day
Trunking:Milk work again however deliveries nationwide. Can be 2-3 drops per run. Good communication skills as above required. Work can be ongoing for the right candidate.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
- Must hold a validCPC Card.
- Must hold a validCAT CE licence.
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- Minimum 6 months Class1 CE experience
For more vacancies in Greater Manchester area please contact Pawel on or email