Grundon is the UK's largest family-owned waste management company and we're hiring!
As a result of growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a LGV Driver to join our Ewelme depot near Wallingford, Oxfordshire, and receive a competitive salary along with attractive benefits, including:
- Discretionary bonus, payable annually and dependent on Company performance and profits.
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Option to purchase additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare.
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
The LGV Driver Role
Multi collections of hazardous waste in dedicated specialist collection vehicles form the basis of this role, covering the entire operating area of the Company.
As our LGV Driver you'll pack and load the waste being picked up from customers and complete the essential paperwork that goes with it.
What are the working hours?
Job Type: Full-time, average of 45 hours per week
Hours: Monday to Friday 5.30am to 3.30pm, although flexibility is required
What we are looking for in our LGV Driver:
- Valid LGV Class 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card
- Digital tachograph driver card
- ADR Licence covering classes 2,3,4,5,6,8 and 9 (preferable, but training will be provided)
- Experience driving curtain-siders fitted with tail-lifts, roll on roll offs and skips would be great - although we always train the right people.
Interested? Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer –first attitude as a LGV Driver and we can offer you a job you can see a future in – click apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'