Are you an experienced multi-drop driver and want to become a HGV2 Class driver?
Live within a super easy commute of Southall?
And love early starts (5am!)?
LGV Driver Apprenticeship
Location: Southall base covering London and South East
Salary: £9.00 per hour increasing to £10.00 per hour after passing your test
Further increasing to £13.20 per hour at the end of the 1st year
From £405 to £660 per week (based on 45-50 hours per week)
And a Company bonus
About the Company:
Our clients company are an award-winning renewable energy company. They collect waste cooking oil – both used vegetable oils & animal fats – from caterers for refining into high-quality biodiesel, which is then supplied to local organisations in London and the South of England.
You’d be joining a market leader who is expanding due to lots of new customers across London and the South East.
LGV Driver Apprentice Requirements:
- would like to deliver a five-star service – efficient, reliable and safe
- like talking with customers (you must be able to have an easy chat with customers)
- are fit and healthy, and able to lift heavy weights safely
- have at least 2 years’ experience, as a driver in and around London (ideally - as it’s a busy place)
- are a fully licenced driver with experience and the desire to qualify for your HGV Class 2 licence
…. then don’t hesitate, you need to send your CV across today!
LGV Driver Apprentice Responsibilities:
As an LGV Driver Apprentice you will work alongside an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable driver who will be able to mentor you in the role of a Category C Rigid Vehicle Driver. On successful completion of the course, you will become a fully qualified HGV driver.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn a challenging skill-set alongside dedicated professionals where the learning aspects are very hands-on and you will earn a strong basic wage whilst you learn.
It would also be crucial that you live within really easy reach of Southall as it’s an early start at 5am, Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for delivering new oil and collecting waste oil consistently, to their high standards of customer service. Our client wants you to be nice to the customers so that they feel cared about and appreciated.
It’s physical work, and to complete it to a high standard, you need to be very fit and strong.
LGV Driver Apprentice Benefits:
- Salary: Up to £13.20 per hour + potential quarterly Bonus
- Big hours: Average of 48 hours working week – ranges between 45 to 50
- And you get paid for all hours worked including your breaks!
- Early start 5am and relatively early finish
- Great working environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join and be a part of their fast-growing business.
If you meet the LGV Driver Apprentice requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'