LGV/CLASS HGV1 CATEGORY C+E CONTAINER DRIVERS REQUIRED!
Gets Staff are recruiting experienced HGV1 CONTAINER drivers to work on behalf of one of our large clients based in the Southampton area.
£12.50 - £15.50/hour
£23 paid nights-out!
Monday to Saturday ongoing work available!
At Get Staff we have complete confidence in what we do and striving to be the best is at the heart of everything we stand for.
Here at Get Staff you can be confident you are in safe hands when it comes to your job search because you are represented by a Driving Team with 15+ Years Industry knowledge and the passion to stand out in an already saturated market.
If you would like to work with a leader in the industry, with consultants who are always contactable and invest time into giving you the best experience throughout your job search and beyond, please contact us now or apply for this role.
Benefits working with Getstaff:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 contactable service
- weekly pay (Umbrella or Limited only!)
- Ongoing work
- paid nights out
- Driving HGV1 articulated container automatic gearshift lorries;
- keeping all paperwork and electronic records updated;
- using internet connected smartphone devices to complete drops and collections;
- adhering to DP World London Gateway procedures while inside Port areas;
- maintaining an accurate record of break times according to WTD regulations;
- adhering to both agencies and client’s regulations and procedures;
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid HGV Class 1 (C+E) licence
- Must hold a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC Card)
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on the licence
- Must have at least 1 years of experience of HGV1 CONTAINER driving
- Must be able to use electronic devices (EPODs/smartphones/instruction screens).
- Must have a good English level (speaking, writing, understanding)
- Must have a good working knowledge of UK motorway road network and WTD regulations.
We are really keen to speak with any drivers currently looking for either full time or Monday to Saturday work and we believe this role is a good opportunity to gain more hours out on the roads.
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out more about other jobs we have available in various locations, please contact Robyn Thatcher.
- Job Search
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'