A fantastic opportunity for an LGV Class 2 Refuse Driver for an on going contract.
Have you had enough of the long hours and multidrop driving all over London then this could be for you.
We are seeking LGV Class 2 drivers for our client who operate from their site in Tunbridge Wells.
This is a on going opportunity. This will be subject to satisfactory completion of a driving assessment, attendance and performance.
* Excellent pay rates for licence class
* Weekly pay, paid weekly * Temp to Perm opportunity * Regular on-going work
* Uniform provided You need to be and have
* Valid UK Category C Licence
* DQC (Drivers CPC)
* Digital Tachograph Card
* Maximum 6 Endorsement Points
* No DR, DD, CD or IN Endorsements
* Physically able to manoeuvre bins at Collection points
If the above is of interest please apply via the link,
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job