We are seeking LGV Class 2 drivers for our client who operate two sites in the Maidstone area.
They are market leaders within the multi-drop food sector.
This is a temp to perm opportunity meaning you'll work full time hours through us for 13 weeks before transferring to our client on a permanent employed basis. This will be subject to satisfactory completion of a driving assessment, attendance and performance.
Hourly rates during your temp to perm will be
- Mon to Fri (first 45 hours) £11.00 per hour
- Overtime after 45 hours £16.50 per hour
- Saturday (all hours) £13.00 per hour
- Excellent pay rates for licence class
- Weekly pay, paid weekly
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Regular on-going work
- Uniform provided
You need to be and have
- Valid UK Category C Licence
- DQC (Drivers CPC)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Maximum 6 Endorsement Points
- No DR, DD, CD or IN Endorsements
- Physically able to manoeuvre laden cages at delivery points
If the above is of interest please apply via the link.
- Digi Card
- LGV Category C