- Road Transport is at the core of our clients business. They provide full load haulage service across the UK, utilizing a fleet of 260 units and 500 curtain side trailers and been running for more than 60 years.
Driver Hire are looking to recruit for this fantastic opportunity for one of our well established client.
This position is with an immediate start after successful assessments / induction.
We have various position.
Mon - Fri or can manage 2/3 nights away from home. You will be allocated your own vehicle, in which you will sleep and work, travelling up and down the country. Delivering and collecting loads. Night out money is paid.
Mon- FriMainly shunting between both depots, with occasional longer runs. 12 hour shifts. Happy for to part time 2/3 nights if you prefer.
Applicants will need the following:
- Held licence for minimum of 1 year
- Maximum 6 months relevant driving experieince
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Must be able to use my own iniative
- Dedicated to responsibilites and duties invloved
- Good understanding of time management & management of drivers hours
For more information please call our office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job