Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
Feeder drivers play a critical role in our operation by transporting customer's packages between our centres and hubs. Dependent on location, this role is predominantly evenings and nights with varying start times, this role is from 16:45 - 05:00. Flexibility is required to cover other shifts when required. Salary starts from £29,806.40 per annum.
- Pre Trip inspection of the vehicle
- Transportation of vehicle to destination and back again
- Ensure safety of packages during transportation
- Meet specified time deadlines
- Expected to comply with UPS Policy Code and appearance guidelines.
- Accurate recording of working and driving hours to comply with road transport regulations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job