The Best Connection Stockport are currently seeking a Class 1 HGV Driver to fill a position in Stockport. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- 4 - 5 drops
- Nationwide deliveries
- 8 - 10 hour days
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV) Licence
- Full CPC
- No hand balling
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is £10.50 hourly with time and one half after 8 hours
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'