LGV Cat CE Class 1 Driver
We are seeking an LGV CE/Class 1 driver for an ongoing night contract in Chichester. All applicants must hold a current LGV CE/Class 1 licence, full CPC and Digicard.
- To operate a LGV1 vehicle, carrying out trunk runs to locations in England. This will be on double deck and single deck trailers.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting and documenting any issues in the defect book for the client.
- Completing all deliveries within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company and safety policies and procedures.
- Applicants must have no more than 6 points on their licence. No DD’S. DR’S or IN’s will not be accepted.
- Experienced drivers desired but not essential as the company will take new pass drivers.
- Knowledge of tacho rules and regulations.
- Flexible with start times as you can start between 1700 and 1900.
The pay rate for this role is £12.00ph for the first 10 hours and £16.00ph there after. Additional uplift or LTD company driver and drivers on an Umbrella scheme.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'