TBC Eastbourne have an fantastic opportunity for a Cat C+E, Class 1 Driver to work with one of our clients in Newhaven.
About the Job;
This is a temporary position working with one of our clients. You will be required to make deliveries of general haulage/palletised loads to the South-East. The number of drops may vary depending on the route. Pallets will be removed by FLT or pallet truck so the work can be physically demanding.
Immediate Starts available.
£10.50 per hour or £11.50 through a limited or Umbrella company.
The right candidate will be able to;
- Perform a before and after inspection of the vehicle in accordance with company policy.
- Adhere to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely, interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all tasks are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Be willing to load and unload the vehicle when required.
- Standard working hours are Monday - Friday, from 5:30 until 15:30.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE DRIVER
- Full Driving Licence - Entitled to drive Category CE vehicles
- CPC Card
- Digi -Tacho Card
- No DD or DR
- Maximum 6 points
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE, inclusive of statutory holiday. Based on weekly accrual.Please contact Justin or Georgie at our Eastbourne branch to apply.
Please contact Justin or Georgie at our Eastbourne branch to apply
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job