The Best Connection are currently seeking Class 1 Drivers for a client based in Hook for a logistics company coming into their busy period to compliment their existing team.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 (Cat C+E) Licence, in date CPC and Digi Taco.
Our Client are one of the largest Logistics companies in the uk and specialise in logistics on various national contracts. You will be delivering various different palletised goods in and around the south east of England but can sometimes be further a field.
This is a temporary role with the possibility of being on-going for the right candidates.
Requirements of the Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driver:
- Cat C+E licence
- Digi Tacho
- Verifiable references
Rate of Pay:
- DAYS: £12.00P/H PAYE.
- DAYS: £13.50P/H Ltd Company.
- Nights: £14.00P/H PAYE.
- Nights: £15.50P/H Ltd Company.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 Driver:
- Operate a Class 1 vehicle.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- There is no Hand balling involved with this role.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday: Days, 0600-1430. 45 min break.
- Monday to Friday: Nights, 2200-0600. 45 min break.
Guaranteed 8 hours per day but must be flexible with both start and finish times due to the nature of the role.
If you are interested in this role or any other driving vacancies then please call Scott in the Guildford office immediately or click on the apply now button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Own transport required
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job