The Best Connection Group Ltd. is advertising this position on behalf of our client and is acting as a recruitment business.
We are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors.
We are currently seeking a Class 2 HGV Driver to fill a position in Eastbourne.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence with a HIAB ticket.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Operate a Class 2 Cat C vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, operating a HIAB.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Class 2 Driver (HGV)
- Class 2 driver experience
- HIAB ticket
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 2 & HIAB HGV Driver
The salary for this position is £11.50 per hour.
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 7am until 4:45pm
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Justin or Georgie at The Best Connection in Eastbourne or by applying online through The Best Connection website.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job