LGV Cat C Class 2 Driver
The Best Connection Employment Group LTD are currently seeking a LGV Cat C (Class 2) Driver to fill a position in camberley. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Cat C licence.
Our Client run a large domestic refuse collection service to the majority of Surrey and Hampshire and are looking for a reliable driver on a temp to perm basis.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 Driver
- Operate a Class 2 refuse vehicle to local areas, Collecting domestic waste or recycling bins from houses.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with operations and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Will involve loading the vehicle as well as driving and working in a team of 2/3 people
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 Driver
- Valid Cat C licence
- New pass drivers welcome
- Verifiable references
The business runs Monday to Friday every week of the year including bank holidays, with the exception of Christmas Day.
Usual hours are 6:00-14:30, overtime is available to those who wish to earn extra money. All overtime is paid at a premium.
Hourly rate for this role is £10.50 per hour.
If you are interested in this role or any other role then please contact Scott in the Guildford Office or click on the APPLY NOW button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'