Eldapoint are a diverse company within the container sector, we operate container storage/repair depots in Southampton, Felixstowe, Liverpool & Grangemouth. We manufacture specialist container units, provide refrigeration services to the industry & offer transport services to a range of shipping lines & forwarders.
- We require LGV C+E Drivers for our Southampton Depot, this involves collecting and delivering import and export containers to and from Southampton Dock across the UK.
- Applicants must hold LGV 1 license with 2 years minimum experience & no more than 6 points & completed the Driver CPC qualification.
- ADR License holders are welcome & there are additional bonus payments available for ADR work.
- Our work is varied and all applicants are expected to be available for nights out (with tax free subsistence allowance of £23.50 per night) Saturday "run-ins" & weekend overtime as required (paid as overtime).
- Paid weekly by BACS, basic pay for 50 hours is £500, with overtime at time and a third after 50 hours, plus nights out money. 20 days annual Holiday pay plus 8 Bank Holidays which is paid at average earnings not basic pay.
- We have a SNAP account for overnight parking charges.
- We operate a modern fleet of vehicles on a one driver one vehicle policy together with a competitive pay structure which includes contributory pension.
- Apply by e-mail only please send CV/application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Container Terminals
- National CPC