LGV C&E (Class 1) Driver opportunities available!
Are you an LGV C&E (Class 1) Driver? Would you like to join our team where you will be driving a high spec Mercedes Benz Actros? If so, please read on….
We have opportunities for experienced LGV C&E (Class 1) Drivers to join our transport team based at our Corby site on a full time permanent basis. We have several shift and working patterns available including Tramping , 4 x on 4 x off and also part time hours will be considered. You tell us what suits you and we will attempt to accommodate. All of this would be discussed at interview. As a valued member of our driving team you will receive excellent rates of pay, with an earning potential of +£38,000 per annum plus benefits including comprehensive induction and training programme upon starting. Free DCPC after successfully completing probation.
As an LGV C&E (Class 1) Driver you will have access to excellent benefits such as:
- Guaranteed free full DCPC training during your employment
- Excellent earning potential
- Personal Growth Opportunities
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution. As an LGV C&E (Class 1) Driver you will be responsible for the safe delivery of goods to a variety of well-known customers.
Our working environment is energetic and supports a culture of people achieving their full potential. Our values are the foundation blocks of how we work together and through innovation and the training & development of our teams we are growing the future of supply chain.
Our people are at the core of our business, that’s why we provide significant opportunities for your career progression and personal development.
Do you have the role following criteria required to become an LGV C&E (Class 1) Driver?
- Hold a full LGV C&E (Class 1) Licence
- Good knowledge of driver hour’s and WTD regulations
- Own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Have no more than 6 penalty points on your licence
- Have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/Driver CPC
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
- Good understanding of English both written and spoken; Constant communication with colleagues and customers
- Flexibility on shift and working patterns including being able to night out when required
If you have answered 'Yes' to all of the above criteria, and you want to work for a company that has ambitious growth aspirations, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We welcome all new and experienced drivers to join our established and growing team.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic company, click apply now to become a member of the Advanced Supply Chain driving team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job