HGV 1 Trunk Driver Nights
We are currently working on behalf of a national distributor to source reliable HGV 1 drivers for Trunking out of their Telford depot.
As an HGV 1 driver you will need to have:
- UK HGV 1 experience ideally.
- No more than 9 points.
- HGV 1 you will be trunking to various locations in the UK.
- Have some flexibility with start times.
An average of 10/12 hours per shift
Shift pattern is Monday to Friday
Start date: Immediate
Salary:£11.00 to £13.50 per hour
Role of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
As a HGV Class 1 Driver your role will be to ensure the safe, professional arrival of timed trunks company depots.
Benefits of working with us :
- Free on site secure parking
- Canteen facilities
- Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- Class 1
- HGV 1
- LGV 1
- C+E Driver Nights
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job