LGV 1 Driver
Permanent, Full Time, Class 1 Drivers Required
Committed to providing first class customer service JBT are now looking for additional class 1 drivers to join our award-winning team in Inverness.
As a driver, new or experienced, you will be responsible for the delivery and collection of our palletised customer products throughout the Inverness and surrounding areas, or trunking north or south, you start time will vary according to the work your involved with
Some duties will include:
- Ensuring that products are delivered to the correct location
- Completing daily vehicle checks ensuring that your vehicle is kept presentable and roadworthy, reporting any defects
- Driving all vehicles in a safe manner
- Ensuring all goods are safely secured within the vehicle
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A full LGV C (Class 1) Licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points. Unfortunately, we can’t consider licences with DR or DD offences. Have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) Driver CPC
- Own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
In return we offer:
- A competitive weekly paid salary
- Full company uniform
- Driver CPC training
What happens next:
If your initial application is successful, you will be invited to Interview. On the day, we will carry out a driving assessment (on the road drive).
Should you become successful in interview and demonstrate a level of professionalism on your driving assessment we would be happy to welcome you to the company as a Class 1 Driver
To apply for the role of Class 1 Driver, please apply via the button shown
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'