Lexus Sales Specialist
Lexus Sales Specialist - Car Dealership
Salary: £16,000 Basic, Plus Uncapped Commission (OTE in the region of £40,000)
In this role you will be selling the prestigious Lexus brand ensuring that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Companys policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards. Applicants must have previous sales experience (although not necessarily automotive experience).
- Prospect for new customers as directed by the Sales Manager / General Sales Manager.
- Build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
- Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling.
- Agree details of sale with the customer, taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements.
- Process all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of the vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Monitor new car stock profile and make every effort to sell from existing stock.
- Develop new relationships to win business.
- Work as a full member of the team, working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- Encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- Ensure that a thorough understanding and an up to date knowledge of all products is maintained.
- To follow up customers to ensure customer satisfaction following delivery of a new car.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience as a Sales Executive
- A polite and professional personality
- The ability to build rapport and maintain successful business relationships
- Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is advantageous
- A full, clean UK driving license is essential
Job Reference: JWLEXSALTWI
This vacancy is being managed by Keely Dunn at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available throughout the UK from - Dealer Principal, General Sales Manager, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Service Team Leader, Business Manager, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Body Shop Estimator, Vehicle Mechanic, Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters and Warranty Administrators.
Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as, Ford, Vauxhall , BMW, VW, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Lexus, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Peugeot, Audi Renault, Citroen, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia to name but a few
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Sales Executive
- Car Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"