Level 4 Technical Engineer
IT Managed Services
£40-48K + Benefits
An IT services organisation is seeking an experienced Level 4 Technical Engineer to join their organisation. The ideal candidate would be someone that has either been in a similar Level 4 Engineering role OR a senior 3rd line engineer looking to take the next step in their career.
- Are you looking to work for an expanding organisation?
- Do you want to work with the most up to date technologies?
- Are you looking to progress within your career?
If all of the above sounds like the kind of role you are looking for then please see below the brief job description. A detailed job description is available.
- You will be a technical lead for one of the global support clients
- Provide solid IT advice to the customer and improve security, reliability and performance of their current systems
- You will be the main point of escalation for all technical issues providing first class customer support
- Working on key projects to meet the agreed SLA's
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working as a senior engineer in a 3rd line capacity
- Proven experience of supporting on:
- Client and server Operating Systems
- Database infrastructure and administration
- Security, encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Vulnerability and malware threat protection
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Server Virtualisation
- Certifications - MCSE, CCNA, VCAP OR similar (highly desirable)
- Experience of Network design/Installation with Cisco, Meraki or similar
£40-48K + Benefits
To be immediately considered please apply now
Level 4 Technical Engineer - Infrastructure Engineer - IT Support - Cisco - Patching - Vulnerability scanning - 3rd Line Engineer - Level 4 Technical Engineer - Server - Virtualisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job