ARE YOU A VEHICLE TECHNICIAN LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
MAIN DEALER IN SUDBURY IS LOOKING TO GROW THEIR EXISTING TEAM!
BASIC UP TO £24,000 D.O.E PLUS ATTRACTIVE BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS!
My client, a busy main dealer in Sudbury, is looking for a Qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their existing, experienced team. My client is open minded about seeing people with or without main dealer experience, so if you are currently in an independent and are looking for your first step in to main dealer, apply to find out more information.
Key Responsibilities -
- Conduct routine maintenance work (servicing, brake pads and discs, exhausts etc) aiming to improve vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job and keep the Service Team informed at all times.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
Key Requirements -
- Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent).
- Full, clean driving licence (essential).
- Own tools.
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING BOOKED NOW! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Motor Vehicle
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'