LEVEL 3 VEHICLE TECHNICIAN NEEDED FOR MAIN DEALER IN ALDERSHOT!
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST SERVICE OPERATIONS, FOR THIS BRAND, IN SURREY AND HAMPSHIRE
BASIC SALARY £28,000 + COMPETITIVE BONUS SCHEME + BENEFITS!
My client, is looking for a NVQ Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician to join their team in Aldershot. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large service operation and be part of a growing team. Franchise main dealer experience in preferred, but not essential providing you have proven diagnostic skills.
Key responsibilities -
- Take repair orders and operate as directed by your line manager.
- Complete routine servicing and repairs on vehicles, including brake work, cambelts, exhausts etc as neccessary
- Ensure the work outlined on the repair order is performed with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Ensure parts are received as ordered through efficient communication with the parts department and tagging parts if required.
- Use initiative to determine if additional safety or service work is required by thorough examination while keeping the Service Team informed if additional work is or is not required.
- Maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained accurately as per company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Keep the workshop area clean and tidy and ensure all tools are maintained in optimum condition.
- Follow local and company health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
Maybe you work for an independent garage and want to step in to main dealer? Or maybe, you want a new challenge and want to work in a busy main dealer workshop? This could be a great opportunity for you!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING ARRANGED IMMIEDIATELY - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job