ARE YOU A LEVEL 3 VEHICLE TECHNICIAN & MOT TESTER?
TECHNICIAN REQUIRED FOR MAIN CAR DEALERSHIP IN CHELMSFORD!
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A VERY BUSY BRAND!
My client, a busy main dealer in the Chelmsford area of Essex, is looking for a Qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester to join their existing, experienced team. You will be working on a fantastic brand of vehicle, and opportunities to further develop your skills will be provided.
Key Responsibilities -
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Complete preventative maintenance including vehicle services and tyre changes.
- Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
Key Requirements -
- Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent).
- MOT licence (desirable, not essential)
- Full, clean driving licence (essential).
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING BOOKED NOW! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted
- Motor Vehicle
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'