URGENT CALL Level 3 Teaching Assistants NEEDED NOW
Tower Supply Urgently need Level 3 Teaching Assistants for various full and part time roles in Primary Schools in the Blackpool & Preston areas working with Foundation Stage (FS1, FS2, Nursery, Reception), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) children as a general Teaching Assistant or SEN Teaching Assistant.
We have a variety of job roles which include daily supply, short term and long term contracts that can potentially work around your schedule.
If have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse qualification and you have expereience of working in a whole classroom or as a SEN teaching Assistaany then please give us a call. We will be able to go through all the current placements we have available and work out the best ones to suit your needs!
- Have a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse Level 3 Qualification equivalent to an NVQ
- Have experience of working in a Primary School
- Have experience of working with children in Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- Have experience of working with Children who have Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Have experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Want a flexible working week
- Like undertaking new challenges
- Have three (3) or more days available per week
Then please contact us via the 'Apply now' button, or contact us directly by typing tower supply into google. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Primary School
- Assistant Teaching
- Nursery Nurse
- Key Stage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job