REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking experienced Teaching Assistants.
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEND recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants, preferably Moving & Handling Trained (but not essential as full training can be given), to work in Mainstream & Special Educational Needs Schools in Sheffield.
Assignments can be anything from day to day work up to long term assignments to cover mat leave and illness cover, these assignments can often result in a conversion to a permanent position being offered.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Experience of working or volunteering within an SEND or Mainstream school / Support work experience / Childcare setting.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Moving & Handling Certification (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Enhanced DBS Certificate.
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Free Moving & Handling Training
- Free Team Teach Training
- DBS applications.
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
- Support Workers
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'