Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a warm and friendly, two-form entry Primary School in Cheadle, Stockport for a full-time Teaching Assistant to start after Easter until the Summer 2018.
This Primary School is happy and vibrant and aims to provide a well-structured and engaging curriculum, which enthuses in all children a love of learning as well as respect and care for each other.
* A Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students in KS2, particularly Years 5 and 6.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience taking groups of students for interventions in Writing, Reading and Numeracy.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Supporting students across KS2, both within the classroom as a general TA and outside with groups with personalised intervention work.
The school is in Cheadle, Stockport and is easily accessible via bus or car. This is a friendly school which has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The staff cohort is long serving and the environment is warm, friendly and caring, with a focus on building children's self-esteem whilst encouraging them to strive for academic excellence. Patience, sensitivity and understanding of child development and learning are a must for this role.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Cheadle,Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Nicole Bekker on / Nicole.bekker@ twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant