Exclusive Education are looking for a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Liverpool. This role is starting ASAP thorugh to Easter 2018 but could possibly be extended until July 2018. You will be working one to one in Reception with a pupil who has severe Autism and EBD.
In addition, you will:
- work with pupils on individual targets set by teaching staff
- organise liaison on behalf of pupils with colleagues, parents and outside agencies in a professional manner being aware of confidentiality
- be able to support and develop our nurture group
- support for teachers by raising the awareness of teaching staff to the strengths and difficulties of individual pupils
- assist teaching staff in the monitoring and evaluation of pupils' progress, providing them with feedback on observations undertaken
- understanding the emotional and social needs of pupils with whom working and contribute to planning of learning activities
- assist in the assessment and monitoring of individual pupils and their Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for children who need learning support
- completed other duties as required by the teaching staff
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the applicant.
If you have experience of working in the UK and are interested in this post or any other opportunities then please email your CV
Exclusive Education have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
- one to one
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant