The Primary School it is recruiting someone who is confident to support students through their SAT's by planning and delivering interventions to small groups. You must be able to work on 1:1 basis, with excellent communicational skills as some of the pupils have challenging behaviour, due to the frustration of a classroom environment.
The school prides themselves on making sure all pupils are supported in all areas of the national curriculum. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become part of a welcoming school with a strong senior leadership for support.
Qualification and Skills
* Level 3 qualification relating to Education / Child Care
* Previous experience with Phonics and interventions sessions
Benefits of working through Monarch Education
* Dedicated primary consultant with specialist knowledge in working in education
* Opportunity to work with a vast amount of schools in the local area
* Competitive rate of pay
* Opportunity to complete training courses
* Recommend a friend bonuses up to £200
* Candidate of the term awards
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be a subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.
To see more vacancies please visit our website https://www.monarcheducation.co.uk
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job