Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Milnrow?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Milnrow, Rochdale to start before Easter until the Summer 2018. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £60 per day.
This Primary School prides itself on being at the heart of the community. They offer a well-rounded education, offering a wide variety of opportunities for their pupils, which both enrich and enhance their experiences at school.
A Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students with SEN's, particularly those with ASD and ADHD.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience working with a variety of SEN's.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Supporting students with SEN's across KS1 and KS2, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom.
The school is in Milnrow, Rochdale and is easily accessible via tram or car.
This is a larger than average primary school, situated on the outskirts of Rochdale. The school has approximately 320 pupils, including those that attend their Nursery, and is a two-form entry school. The school has a brilliant team of both teachers and support staff, SLT are supportive and you will be given the freedom to be creative with the curriculum, to engage the children and drive their passion.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Milnrow, Rochdale. Or for more information about the role, contact Amy Roberts on /
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job