Level 3 Teaching Assistant Job | North-Sheffield Primary School | January - July 2018 | Full-time | £57.50 - £75 per day depending on experience
CER Education Recruitment are working in partnership with an Outstanding graded Primary School in North-Sheffield. The role is covering a Maternity Leave for a permanent member of staff.
To be appointed as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant you will:
- Hold a Level 3 Qualification related to Education or Childcare
- Be enthusiastic, personable and willing to go the extra mile
- Ideally be experienced in delivering Phonics due to the curriculum in the class
- Be able to enthuse and nurture young learners
By teaming up with CER Education Recruitment you'll benefit from:
- A Primary School dedicated Consultant with established relationships across South Yorkshire
- Ongoing development through CPD and on the job behaviour management training
- 'Free bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff
If you're interested in this role please call Devon Fieldhouse in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire office to get the ball rolling!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job