·Level 3, Teaching Assistant role in Oldham
·Supporting across KS1
·April 2018 - July 2018
·£50 - £65 per day
Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a Primary school in Oldham and are looking for a dedicated individual to support children across KS1. The role is full time until the end of the academic year.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Level 3 NVQ recognised Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- Ability to use own initiative and be flexible.
In return, you will benefit from;
- -CPD and Constant support from dedicated consultants who have a wealth of experience in the education sector.
- -Supportive senior management team and collaborative working environment.
- -Enthusiastic and respectful pupils.
Please send your CV to or call me on .
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS. In addition to the above we also supply day to day, short term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing.
- Level 3 TA