We are working with a fantastic nursery, committed to the early development of children. They provide an imaginative, inviting and innovative environment to incorporate the most out of learning and playing.
You will be joining a bright and spacious setting to bring out the best in your abilities. The nursery prides itself on the engaging and enigmatic layout of every room.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
- Are you available immediately?
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team.
This Senior Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date.
You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
- Early Years
- senior nursery practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job